WELCOME TO AYA ASKS!


I'm Mommy Chee, and welcome to my blog, "Aya Asks." I named it so because I'm starting to get amazed (and often times amused) with the questions my 6-year-old daughter Aya has been asking me these past few weeks, and I feel it would be very nice to share them together with my answers as well.

Please feel free to comment on my responses, as it honestly feels like an impromptu speech exam way back from my senior year in high school whenever she stops to ask me something!

Happy reading!

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. ...how blessed you are Mommy Chee of having two loving & smart kids .... its nice that they are asking questions on how they perceived the world in their eyes .... and you answered them right and direct .... i am also amazed and even amused on how they corelates with you Mommy Chee ... especially on the "grocery" subject .... thats good ! the child will be aware in terms of budgeting ..... Thats Good .... Keep it up Mommy Chee ..... You are truly blessed.

    October 13, 2009 9:11 AM

    ReplyDelete